[Tango-A] It's Not Too Early to Reserve for Next Year at Casa de Deby

Deby Novitz dnovitz at lavidacondeby.com
Fri Dec 7 10:59:11 EST 2007

If you are thinking of coming to Buenos Aires next year, it is not too
early to reserve your place with me.  I am already taking reservations
for next year.  When you stay with me, you have a friend in Buenos
Aires.  I invite you to come to the milongas with me.  I can arrange
classes for you, help with shoes, and anything else you might want to do
or see.  As a local person I have access to many services and items you
would never find as a tourist visiting. I can recommend great
restaurants, where to get your haircut, a dentist, or how to sign up for
a tour.  I have lived in Buenos Aires permanently for 3 years.  If you
want to know what it is like to live here, then stay with me.  Yo vivo
la vida porteña.  (I live life like a local.)

A stay in my apartment includes the following:

    * A beautiful bedroom in a completely remodeled apartment, high
quality sheets, towels, and pillow top mattresses
    * Argentine breakfast of tostados, queso blanco, jams, coffee, tea,
mate, milk, dulce de leche and more
    * Use of the common areas - living room with TV, DVD, stereo,
dinning room, kitchen with microwave, toaster oven, stove, refrigerator,
complete with dishes, etc.
    * High speed Internet connection - use your computer or use mine.
    * Cell phone with local number.  You supply a calling card and the
phone is yours to use while you stay with me.
    * Vonage line for "limited" free calls to the U.S. or Canada.
(Slight charge for other countries)
    * Maid service 3 times a week
    *A incredible view from the 17th floor, have your coffee or a glass
of wine on the balcony

Walk to Salon Canning, La Viruta, Villa Malcom, and SoHo Tango in 10
minutes.  (15 if you window shop) The #12 bus takes you to El Beso,
Porteño y Bailarin, Lo de Celia in less than 20 minutes.  The #60 and
the subte drop you a block from Niño Bien.  You can be at most of the
milongas in under 20 minutes.  I live 4 blocks from Plaza Italia which
is a main transportation hub.

Reserve now at the current rates with a deposit. For more information
email me at info at lavidacondeby.com.  Skype me at: tangospam  or check
out my blog http://tangospam.typepad.com or my website at
www.lavidacondeby.com