[Tango-A] NA-C: 3 milongas at The Tango House in Denver, Aug. 30th & 31st and Sep. 3rd

Chas Gale hotchango at msn.com
Thu Aug 16 20:20:04 EDT 2007

Greetings from The Tango House,

We are holding 3 very special milongas at our glorious Historic Landmark to
celebrate Labor Day.

Thursday, August 30th,  "Sweet Soiree Milonga", DJ Chas Gale
Friday, August 31rd, "Chocolate, Strawberries & Champagne Milonga", DJ Ruddy
Zelaya
Monday, September 3rd, "Mom's Apple Pie & Ice cream  Milonga", DJ TBA

These are milongas with extra sweet themes and a special holiday price of
$5.
Hours for all three are 9pm - 1am (or later if it is your pleasure).

The Tango House as always will offer our beautiful line of hand made tango
shoes from Buenos Aires including Comme Il Faut for women and Delie for men.
You can also shop for tango CDs and don't forget our popular "NewToYou" line
of tango clothing for the ladies.

Please go to our web sit www.thetangohouse.com, call 303-320-4020 or write
to chas at thetangohouse.com with any questions.
With our best,