[Tango-A] NA-E: Aug. 19 at Esmeralda's: Always 5 hrs. of dancing

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 15:33:12 EDT 2007

At Air Conditioned  SESSION 73 (73rd and 1st Av, SW corner),
ESMERALDA¹S TANGO AND TAPAS  this Sun. Aug 19

Dance with wonderful dancers for 5 hours---7:30‹12:30--or until everyone
leaves!
$10 admission includes lessons.

DJ.ing is Ilene de Woodstock who returns from a month in BsAs, studying
music as part of a special
course designed for tango musicians‹plus studying the music of their
milongas‹again!
JEAN FUNG teaches the pre-intermediate class 6:30.
Always a beginners class at the same time (Me).

Note: The shoe exchange was small but mighty
and 12 pairs changed hands, or feet, actually.
We¹ll do this again in late Sept. with lots of notice, it was a blast and
lots want to bring theirs
next time. Then we¹ll do a tango clothes exchange/sale/giveaway in Oct!!!!

Remember this date: Aug. 26 we celebrate the 1st Wedding Anniversary of that
lovely couple,
Madalyn Klein and Nelson Avila.
See you soon, I hope!
Lucille