[Tango-A] Tango Tour to BA: Nov 4--11 2007

Nina Tatarowicz ninatanguera at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 14:00:54 EDT 2007

Now is always the best time to tango in Buenos Aires.
Maximum 12 participants in our private Boutique Hotel.
contact Kara & Nina
encuentrotango at gmail.com
312-730-8873

Buenos Aires Tango Tour

November 4-11 2007

Customize your Tour

Package A:  Tango Essentials
* Accommodations at the most splendid Boutique Hotel located in the
charming San Telmo neighborhood.
* Private Tango Lessons for our group with 2 of the best tango
couples BA has to offer:  daily and in English.
* Nightly Milongas:  Reservations at the best tables, entrance fees
and transportation included.
* Dance Assistants in the milongas to keep you tango dancing all
night long!  This is one of the most  favored features of our tour.
* Parrilla (Argentine BBQ) for our group and instructors.
US $ 850

Package B:  Bien TAnguero
Includes Package A + the following:
*Tango Dinner Show: Amazing dancers and delicious cuisine make this
an elegant and memorable evening.
* Tango “Barrios” Tour:  The most fascinating trip down the poetic
paths of tango lyrics, establishments and neighborhoods that tourists
(and portenos) rarely get to see.
* Tango Shoe Expedition:  If this is your first time in BA, then you
don’t want to leave without at least one pair of hand-made tango
shoes.  This is the envy  of all who didn’t make it on our tour.
* Transfer from Airport to Hotel.P
Essential Price US $ 850 + US $350
Package C.  Bien Porteno
Includes Package A + the following:

*Dinner & Music Show:  Many portenos do not dance tango, but love to
listen! Even if you cannot understand the words, you can’t help but
feel the emotion.
* Wine Tasting:  Apart from Tango, this is one of Argentina’s
products that they really get to boast about.  Learn about and taste
the Argentine bouquet.
* Dancing and walking the city streets can take its toll: enjoy a
therapeutic whole body massage to recuperate!
* Chic BA Salon experience:  Get primped and primed for the night
life with either a mani/pedicure or haircut with the BEST head
massage and hair styling in the city OR
* Art of Filete:  Learn how to paint the beautiful art unique to
Buenos Aires and associated with tango.
* Transfer from Hotel to Airport.
Essential Price US $ 850 + US $350

Package D:  La Gran Milanesa