[Tango-A] Chicago: Tango ELIXIR Challenges start next week: DETAILS & REGISTRATION

Nina Tatarowicz ninatanguera at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 13:19:18 EDT 2007

Chicago Tango Dance Enthusiasts~

Below you will find the details of the upcoming Tango Elixir
Challenge Workshops.  Starting Wednesday August 15, there will be 4
workshops in all over the next couple months, with a large break for
the Chicago International Tango Festival!
	What is different ?  I will be conducting these workshops jointly
with Ernest Williams, a recent addition to our Chicago tango
community.  This promises to add a spin of musicality focus, extra
attention to participants, and the ability to see the tango movements
demonstrated throughout the workshop.
	What is the same?  The same extraordinary attention and quality of
instruction that I always aim to deliver to participants!  I will be
conducting the 15 min TangoCORE portion of the workshop on my own,
and then Ernest will be joining in the instruction of the Tango
Challenge material to follow.  Remember, there is now a regular
weekly TangoCORE class from 6:45-7:45pm (at Tango Life studio: see
address below), so you can really deepen your technique as an
individual tango dancer.

As always, there needs to be a minimum number of participants in
order to hold the Tango Challenge workshops.   Please take a look at
the details below and contact me as soon as possible to register as a
lead, follow or couple.   This way, I can better determine how to
achieve an even lead/follow balance.
	If you sign up for all 4 workshops, there is a discount.  The 4
workshops will have a common topic thread of Changes of Direction, or
Alterations (as some people know them).  But each workshop will be
independent of the next, for those who are not able to attend all.

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you soon!
(* Nina Tatarowicz
www.TangoElixir.com

Argentine TangoE L I X I R
Tango Challenges
Don’t resign yourself to the ordinary:
Unleash the extraordinary dancer that you are inside...!

Your attendance is KEY at these Special Upcoming Tango Workshops:
Plan Ahead Wednesdays  8--10pm
August 15
September 12 & 26
October 10

Workshops will be conducted jointly by Nina Tatarowicz & Ernest Williams
2 instructors & a 2 hour intensive

Convenient New Location
Tango Life Inc.
601 N. Western Ave. (corner Ohio)
773-687-0611 (studio number)

Cost
Just $25/person or $40/couple
(partner rotation preferred but not mandatory)
Pre-Paid Package of all 4 Workshops:
$20/person or $35/couple

August 15 Topic
Changes of Direction as important Navigational Tools & Circular
Structures
*Develop essential skills of balance, grounding, suspension & connection
*Focus on Musicality & Women’s Technique / Adornments
	Bonus:  TangoCORE warm-up directed by NINA 8--8:15pm
Strength & Stretching designed for Tango movement.
(a complete TangoCORE class offered prior to workshop, 6:45-7:45pm)

Do You Accept the Challenge???
Please PRE-Register to secure your spot in the workshop & help us
create an even lead/follow balance.
Contact Nina at ninatanguera at gmail.com or
312-730-8873  www.TangoElixir.com

Check out Ernest's bio at www.TangoLifeInc.com