[Tango-A] NYC All Night Milonga Aug. 11th

Sarah La Rocca danzisima at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 15:51:10 EDT 2007

NYC ALL NIGHT MILONGA
Saturday August 11th

Still going strong, even in the dead of summer.
Featuring the best DJ's, teachers and performers!

This month we welcome back guest artist
ANTON GAZENBEEK
intermediate class at 9pm
performance at midnight

Dancing from 10pm to 5am with  DJ Yesim "La Turca"
Lexa Rosean will be available for tarot & astrology readings

Admission is $15, which includes the class and wonderfull summer
refreshments

The ballroom has been given a face lift! Come check out the lush new
ambiance.
Our 45 X 60 foot sprung wood floor is the largest in the city.
Tangueros of all levels, styles, stripes and spots are welcome.
We have room for everyone. Fully air conditioned.

Stepping Out Studios
37 West 26th Street @ 6th Ave
New York City, USA
646-742-9400

Please visit my web page for complete details and news updates
www.myspace.com/allnightmilonga