[Tango-A] MISC: NORA'S TANGO WEEK NEWS!!!

Ed Loomis TangoBear at pobox.com
Thu Apr 19 12:11:44 EDT 2007

On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 11:33:14 -0700, "Nora Dinzelbacher" <misstango at hotmail.com>
wrote:

NORA'S TANGO WEEK 2007 - 10th ANNIVERSARY

 We are pleased to announce that "HOMBRES DE TANGO" the Tango band lead by Seth
Azarnow , Bandoneon player has been selected to provide live music at all eight
Milongas of NORA'S TANGO WEEK 2007  Jun 29 - Jul 6 and CELEBRATION TANGO! Ball
on Jul 7.

 "MARIO ORLANDO", "The DJ" of the best Milongas in Buenos Aires ("Sunderland" -
"El Arranque" - "Nino Bien" - "La Marshall" ) has been selected also to provide
his services as a "DJ" at Nora's Tango Week 2007 Milongas and CELEBRATION TANGO!
ball.
    We would also like to remind everyone of the deadline  of April 30th for our
discounted rate of $320 for Nora's Tango Weekend (3 FULL days), June 29 - July
1, and our discounted rate of $505 for Nora's Tango Week (5 FULL days), July 2 -
July 6 and our discounted rate of $725 for both the Week and Weekend (8 FULL
days), Jun 29 -July 6.
    Many of you have already taken advantage of this discount, and we encourage
others to do the same.  We are on course for achieving our student-enrollment
limit. This is especially true for Tango Weekend. Therefore, to be certain not
to be left out, you should send in your registration as soon as possible,
especially while there is still time to take advantage of the savings.

    Those of you who have already signed up and have not made your hotel
reservations should do so in order to secure the reduced rate of $89 (plus tax):
Clarion Hotel at San Francisco Airport (800) 252-7466 or (650) 777-7771 Mon thu
Fri.   Be certain to mention Nora's Tango Week.

 Any questions please contact us at tangoweek at hotmail.com or visit our website
at www.tangoweek.com

Thanks to everyone for your support.

Tangamente Nora