[Tango-A] NA-E: Toronto thanks Tango Community for 10th Anniversary Milonga Fri Apr 6

Patricia Katz pkatz at trebnet.com
Thu Apr 12 14:19:19 EDT 2007

Dear Tango friends!

We want to express our heartfelt gratitude for your enthusiastic participation in Paradiso's 10th. anniversary celebration last Friday night.
All of you looked beautiful dancing with happy abandon to this wonderful live tango music; and your applause for Madalyn and Nelson Avila's fiery performance was thundering.
Raul Jaurena, Leonardo Suarez Paz and Juan Villafañe played our favourite tangos, milongas and valses with such skill and passion that the whole room was electrified and dancers were carried away on the soaring wings of their music.
This amazing trio made our celebration truly special and we will try to bring them back as honoured members of our tango family.

Last Friday's event was not only a celebration of Paradiso's 10th anniversary of continuous Friday night milongas (which is a milestone for
us), but also a true celebration of the "argentine tango" that we all love so much.
We thank everyone who came out to dance their heart out and support us and those who helped us in preparation for this evening.
Special thanks to Przemek Lesniowski, Fernando Caballero and Domnica Kristorian, and of course Andy Haslett our "Dovercourt Andy" for all their generous help and support.

With Toronto tango community's patronage and support, we hope to be able to celebrate many more anniversaries and have many more memorable events.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Patricia and Regina

Paradiso
"for the love of tango"
every Friday evening