[Tango-A] Supporting the Grand Reopening of Club Sin Rumbo

sergio segura sergioseguratango at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Sep 28 11:21:33 EDT 2006

Dear Tangueros,

  After many months without dancing in this club, it is with great pleasure that we announce the grand reopening of the legendary milonga Club Sin Rumbo in the neighborhood of Villa Urquiza in Buenos Aires. Sin Rumbo is a legendary tango club founded in the year 1919. It has a long history in which the greatest milongueros have danced on the floor of this club: Virulazo, Elvira, Tanguito Oliveto, Alberto Villarazo, Petroleo, Miguel Balmaceda, Nelly, Carmencita Calderon, Pepito Avellaneda, among many others. It is one of the oldest and most traditional milongas in Buenos Aires where the old customs and codigos are still respected.

  Due to financial problems the club was closed down in May, but we are happy to announce it's reopening on Saturday October 7th. We invite all locals and foreign visitors to come, support and get to know a piece of tango history and experience a true portena milonga.

  Club Sin Rumbo
  Organizers: The Master Victor "El Gitano" and Mrs. Marta Oliveto

  Grand Reopening
  Saturday October 7th, 2006

  9:30 pm Tango Class all levels Professors: Anton Gazenbeek y Natalie Laruccia (english spoken)
  11:00 pm Milonga until 4:00 am
  exhibitions by the greatest milongueros
  PROMOTIONAL Price: $6 pesos ARG (includes bilingual class)

  Jose P. Tamborini 6157 St. (5900 Constituyentes Av. - Villa Urquiza)
  Reserve your table: 4571-9577, 4574-0972

  For all the people who love tango dance and history it is very important to keep this place open. Please support Club Sin Rumbo. Tell everyone about it.

  For more information, please visit
  http://www.sergioseguraproductions.com/clubsinrumbo.htm

  Hope to see you there!

        Sergio Segura
  Artist representative & Argentine cultural event producer
  www.sergioseguraproductions.com

 Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
 está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
 Probalo ya!