[Tango-A] Miami -FRIDAY, September 29 - Tango Fantasy Special Milonga - Raffle $100 Cash!

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Thu Sep 28 01:33:38 EDT 2006

Hola Milongueros y Tangueras:

For one time only this Friday, September, 29, Tango Fantasy Milonga  presents
a "Special Milonga" with live music by Miguel Arrabal and his orchestra  at
the "newly renovated" American/Czechoslovak Cultural Club in  North Miami, FL.
Plenty of free parking.

SHOW by Milongueros EMILIO and OLGA, just back from Buenos Aires where they
participated and made the semi-finals in the competitions.

Again, we are lucky to have Dr. Nelson Lopez to DJ at our Milonga.   Dr.
Lopez has over 7 years of experience as a  DJ in Miami. His special Tango music
transports us all to Buenos  Aires' milongas.

A class included by Argentine couple Diego  Baldanza and Diana Gryntyz starts
at 9:00 PM. Milonga starts at  10:00 PM till 3:00 AM. Cost is $10.00.  Cash
bar available  and a restaurant offers small delicious dinners, including
vegetarian  dishes.

A lucky winner will get $100.00 CASH from our surprise  raffle!!  Much more
happening this Friday at Tango Fantasy  Milonga.  Don't miss it, you'll be
sorry.

Come join us at Tango Fantasy Milonga in North Miami.

Tango Forever,

Lydia
(305) 274-2705
(305) 905-3935 Cell

P.S.  As previously announced, there will be no Milonga on  Saturday,
September 30, as the club is having a special event.