[Tango-A] Minneapolis Tango Festival

David Allen dsaj at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 12 23:13:08 EDT 2006

I want to congradulate  Rebecca, Andrea and the Minneapolis tango community
for creating a most enjoyable, delightful and unforgetable dance weekend.  I
truly did not want to leave.  I made new friends, reacquainted myself with
some old friends I had not seen in while and most definitely found many new
most wonderful tangueras to dance with.

I have been to Minneapolis a couple of times in the past, thanks to my good
friend Lois Donnay and always had enjoyed my tango time there.  After this
weekend I had a much greater appreciation of the dancers and teachers there.
I felt so welcomed that I felt like I was in another home.

I would recommend highly that you put their festival on your dance card for
next year.

Still with a big dance smile on my face while attempting to catch up on lost
sleep.

David Allen