[Tango-A] SA:Spend Christmas Holidays (New Years too!) at Casa de Deby

Deby Novitz dnovitz at lavidacondeby.com
Tue Sep 12 12:08:45 EDT 2006

Hi Everyone,

What could be better than a best friend in Buenos Aires? When you stay
at Casa de Deby, that is exactly what you get. I have a beautiful
apartment in Palermo Viejo where I rent 2 bedrooms to tango dancers.

December is a great month to come to Buenos Aires.  It is just before it
gets really hot here.  There is lots going on, the sidewalks are full of
people hanging out at cafes and enjoying the beginning of our summer.
Enjoy your holidays with me, Roxie, and my friends.

My place has a spectacular view and the apartment is completely
remodeled with new bathrooms, kitchen, and laundry. Actually everything
is new throughout, including the furniture. I want my new friends to be
comfortable so my bedrooms have brand new pillow top mattresses,
Egyptian cotton sheets, and towels. The entire apartment has air
conditioning and heat. You can cook in my kitchen, or use the laundry. I
have someone in to clean three times a week. I even give you a cell
phone to use while you stay with me.  There is even high speed Internet
if you bring your laptop.

Staying with me is like staying with your best friend. I invite you to
share my life here in Argentina. You will learn where the best
restaurants are, where to buy clothes, where to buy tango shoes, what
milongas to go to, who are the good teachers. Obviously I speak Spanish
and of course English.

If you want to study Spanish, take other kinds of classes, or even have
cosmetic surgery or dental work, I can help you. Some of my Argentine
friends joke that I am more portena than they are.

I am originally from California - the Bay Area. I started dancing tango
5 - 6 years ago. I was president of the Bay Area Argentine Tango
Association for almost 3 years. I can honestly say that tango changed my
life. I sold everything I owned to start my new life here. I don't think
that I have ever been so happy. I love Buenos Aires and I want to share
my passion for this city.

You should reserve now for December and January.  These months tend to
go fast.  Email me for rates and any other information you might need.
I hope to hear from you.

Don´t forget to check out my website at www.lavidacondeby.com or email
me at info at lavidacondeby.com. If you really want a cheap thrill check
out my blog, more fun than tango-l.