[Tango-A] Launch of two NEW Tango Teaching DVDs!

sergio segura sergioseguratango at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Oct 26 23:03:16 EDT 2006

It is with great pleasure that Sergio Segura Productions presents two new, high quality Tango teaching DVDs: Advanced Tango Figures & Sequences Vol. 2 and Tango Salon: The Fundamentals of Social Argentine Tango Vol. 1.

  Advanced Tango Figures & Sequences Vol. 2 continues the Todaro-Bravo System with eight more challenging yet fun figures complete with instruction on the man's and woman's roles.

  Tango Salon is filmed in the legendary Club Sin Rumbo in the Villa Urquiza neighborhood of Buenos Aires and includes a historic overview of the club as well as a tour of the facility guided by tango historian and investigator Anton Gazenbeek.

  We invite all of you to view the information on the DVDs at the following addresses:
  http://www.sergioseguraproductions.com/adv_fig_vol2.htm
  http://www.sergioseguraproductions.com/salon_fundam_vol1.htm

  We thank you for your continued support and look forward to doing business with you again in the future.

  Saludos,

        Sergio Segura
  Artist representative & Argentine cultural event producer
  www.sergioseguraproductions.com

Correo Yahoo!