[Tango-A] 2007 Chicago Mini Tango Festival

chicagomilonguero chicagomilonguero at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 24 02:16:10 EDT 2006

The 2nd Annual Chicago Mini Tango Festival will take place from April 20-22, 2007. In addition, we anticipate having some early arrival and late departure workshops .

  Details concerning instructors, djs, location, lodging, and pricing will be sent out as soon as possible and will also be posted on our website.

Looking forward to your joining us next April in Chicago.

  Take care,

  Ray Barbosa (chicagomilonguero at chicagotangofestival.com)