[Tango-A] Tango Fantasy Milonga - Saturday, October 14

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Fri Oct 13 00:32:09 EDT 2006

Hola Milongueros y Tangueras:

We are happy to announce that Dr. Nelson Lopez is back from his brief
absence.  He will be playing his beautiful music next Saturday and for the  next few
months at Tango Fantasy Milonga in North Miami at the  historic
American/Czechoslovak Cultural Club.  We have renovated the  hall and now it looks more
like a Buenos Aires milonga with the new "La Boca  scene" and all other amenities.

Don't forget that there will more raffles this Saturday, including the  grand
prize of $100 cash to a lucky winner.  Joseph Philoxy has won it  for the
past two Saturdays.  We need a new  winner.  Come enjoy the evening and dance to
the best  Tango music in town.

Tango Forever,

Lydia

P.S. Halloween is just around the corner and we are  planning the biggest
haunted house there is at the club. Take note - Saturday,  October 28.  Costume
parade and $500 cash prizes for most horrible, most  beautiful, most original
costume.  Prepare yours on time for our Halloween  Party.  Flyers available at
the Milonga.