[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC.& Esmeralda's Swell Dance Sun Dec 3

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 29 23:23:47 EST 2006

ESMERALDA'S TANGO AND TAPAS
THIS SUN. DECEMBER 3, 2006
At SESSION 73,  1st Ave and 73rd, SW corner  (212 517 4445)
DANCE UNTIL 11 OR LATER‹sometimes everyone just keeps going!

Popular d.j., Ilene de Woodstock Tango, is back from BsAs with more terrific
music culled from her weeks of listening to all the fantastic music down
there.

NOTE: MILONGA class will start at 6:30 for the month of December with JEAN
Fung* teaching (see below about Jean¹s work with Feldenkrais lessons).
I¹ll teach beginners TANGO class at 6:30 as usual‹just walking, listening,
connecting plus learning the courtesies of the milonga.

Both classes included in $10 admission
Door opens at 5:30 for eats and drinks.

REMEMBER THE SPECIAL OFFER courtesy of SESSION 73:
Served in the café only, 5:30 to 8-- come for truly delicious, beautifully
served, and reasonably priced tapas and receive a free drink!!!
Please support our charming café‹and all venues which support dancing!!!

Your host---me,
Lucille!

*Jean, on the staff of one of the country¹s preeminent dance studios, Dance
Manhattan, is a certified Feldenkrais
practitioner as well, offering individual help and group workshops to those
experiencing physical discomfort from accidents, etc.
plus those who just want better balance and flexibility for their tango.

Lucille Krasne
212 777 6053
³Esmeralda¹s TANGO AND TAPAS² Sundays
http://www.lucillesdesigns.com