[Tango-A] EU-E: 5 - 8 April 2007, Tango Body-Creativity-Innovation Week in Istanbul

Aydogan (El Encuentro) aydogan at tangoencuentro.com
Wed Nov 29 16:32:46 EST 2006

Dear List,

P lease mark your calendars !

We are very proud to announce our 2 important events for 2007;

1- Intensive Tango Nuevo Week, 5-8 April, 2007

2- IV. International Istanbul Tango Festival, 5-8 July, 2007

The Tango Nuevo Week will focus on increasing the body awareness, and build
capabilities on your creativity, and innovation skills.

Therefore we planned 3 parts in the event;

1- Independent of your style, level, and experience in tango there are 2
blocks that will be lead by Marcela Trape, who has been deploying her BAM
(Body Awareness Method) since years, upto including the worldwide masters.
The excersizes are so arranged that we will explore the dynamics of our body
from top to bottom, which will facilitate our body moves during our dance.

2- Andres - Meredith, and Mariana - Ismael, will focus on the creativity and
innovation skills of your tango level. Therefore, we groupped the excersizes
into levels. If you check the focus areas of the subjects in the detailed
program, you would notice that the studies are very attractive, and
challenging.

3- There will be also a block of training for all levels lead by Andres -
Meredith, and Mariana - Ismael. This block is open to all levels. The
excersizes will encourage you to push the limits of your knowledge, and are
designed to be used in every aspects of your dance.

The 4 days will really be fantastic, interesting, and fruitfull through our
orchestra, milongas, and shows. You will certainly have a different
perspective to develop your body and tango skills.

Needless to say that it is also a great opportunity to explore Istanbul, the
melting point of civilisations through ages.

Join us !

Aydogan - Sule Arkis

El Encuentro (The organizers of International Istanbul Tango Festival)

 <outbind://399/www.istanbultangofestival.com> www.istanbultangofestival.com

Please note that web site for the Tango Nuevo week is ready and accessible
through the above link. The International Istanbul Tango Festival details
will also be available through the same web site.