[Tango-A] NA-E: Montreal Tango Rendez-Vous, Nov. 22-26

studio tango montreal info at studiotango.ca
Thu Nov 9 23:56:22 EST 2006

November 22nd-26th (Thanksgiving Weekend)
Le Montreal Tango Rendez-Vous
Five jam packed days and nights filled with classes, workshops, dance evenings, and practicas
with special guests:  Cecilia Gonzalez, Brigitta Winkler, Jaimes Friedgen, Tomas Howlin
www.studiotango.ca/page25.html

We've heard through the grape vine ..... that many will be coming in
from out of town ..... and we're really happy,the Rendez-Vous is going to be a lot of fun !

BUT,  we are required to limit the number of tickets for both the
Friday and Saturday night milongas (fire regulations) ...
....SO we really need to know how many
we should save for all the out of towners (and tickets are going fast !)......
...... if you're planning to come please
send me an email at rendez-vous at studiotango.ca
so that I can save tickets for you.

And please, please, please pass the word along to others that you may know
who are planning to come up ....
we're not asking that people pay in advance
.... just to PLEASE RESERVE ..... if you need to cancel that's ok ..... as long as you let us know at least 48 hours before the event

Oh yeah .... and the classes are filling up too .....

PLUS  for those  who might need a place to stay :  .... I have some one trying to organise
all that ..... just let us know (no promises) but we'll try to help you out.
sincerely
carol
studio TANGO montréal