[Tango-A] NA-E: This Friday, November 10th: A media Luz at Pierre Dulaine, plus pictures from Sunday!

Annatina annatango at gmx.net
Wed Nov 8 16:11:40 EST 2006

Dear Tangueros

After a spectacular opening night of La Milonguita Ideal, with 180 of you
present, we wanted to thank all of you for coming and make this a very
special night! We will be at Pierre Dulaine every Sunday, from 8-11pm,
always with Argentinean Wine & Buffet, next Sunday we have special guest DJ
Ramu.

Check out pictures from Sunday night: http://annatango.com/milonga.html,
click on Fotogallery.

Don't forget, every second Friday of each month:

Friday, November 10th

A media Luz

Intermediate Class 9-10pm with Karina Romero

Dancing from 10pm - 2am

Argentinean Wine & Buffet

13.-,  Class and Buffet included

@