[Tango-A] Buenos Aires: Your Lodging, your Guide, your Tango Partner in Buenos Aires.

Tango Partners in Buenos Aires tango_partner_ba at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Nov 8 00:23:50 EST 2006

Buenos Aires: Your Lodging, your Guide, your Tango Partner in Buenos Aires.

  ESCAPE THE WINTER TO THE MECCA OF TANGO

  Your Lodging:
  If you know Buenos Aires or if you want to know it by yourself, we can provide you the best option for lodging according to your requirements, wishes and budget, at the most convenient neighbourhood:

  -           Apartments (studio, 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms).
  -           Hotels (from 1 to 5 stars).
  -           Guesthouses (fancy antic, casual or modern environment).

  Your Guide:
  If don’t know Buenos Aires or if you want to make the best of your visit, we can provide you the most professional guide’s services.

  Our local and international bilingual agents will develop your goals and fulfil your dreams with a lifetime experience here and their cosmopolitan taste.

  Your Tango Partner in Buenos Aires:
  We are a dynamic organization based in The TANGO Capital that offers personalized guide services and tours in its birthplace and all over Argentina.  Our staff is familiar with the needs of international tourism and, as well, with the Tango scene in Buenos Aires.  We cater to your individual needs in a uniquely personal way. Contact us to:

  tango_partner_ba at yahoo.com.ar

  Like you always did:

  1.         Your tour can start and end on the dates of your choosing.
  2.         Purchasing your own ticket allows you to choose your own travel itinerary, airfare and use or collect air miles.
  3.         Your tour will be planned based on your personal goals, rhythm, and cultural or tourist interests.

  Live in Buenos Aires and satisfy your needs at the Tango birthplace

  Rooms – Apartments – Hotels

  Best neighborhoods in Buenos Aires:
  Typical old fashion San Telmo (1800’s), elegant Barrio Norte and Recoleta, parks and lakes at Palermo Chico, traditional Palermo Viejo, distinguished Belgrano, Central located Congreso and Centro (Downtown).

  Best prices:
  Rooms from U$S 15 a day.
  Apartments from U$S 400  to 1,000 a month.
  Hotels from U$S 20 a day (breakfast included).
              3 stars hotels from U$S 35 a day (air conditioning included).
              4 and 5 stars hotels’ availabilities.

  Best fun:
  Visit and dance in Buenos Aires, at the place where the tango was born, with the best skilled tango dancers that we will introduce to you.

  Take the advantage of many other personalized services, tours and packages. Special prices for groups.

  Let us know your complete name, address, telephone number and presumed or definitive dates (arrival and departure) as soon as possible in order to make your reservations.
  Please keep in touch for any requirement you may have.

  (*) Vacancies are limited.

    Un gran abrazo de

  Julio Eduardo Corazza
tango_partner_ba at yahoo.com.ar