[Tango-A] New DISCOUNTED Combo's Products now available!! (Color Tango, Copes & Teaching DVDs)

tango traveler tangotraveler at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 7 18:04:49 EST 2006

Tango Traveler Discount Card is pleased to announce a new set of exciting new tango products at special discounted prices to members of the service.

  We now offer the whole line of Juan Carlos Copes products which include:

  For only $69.99 you get 3 products: "Quien Me Quita Lo Bailado" Book, "Let's Dance Tango" Interactive CD-ROM, "Copes Tango Copes" Show DVD

  Also, we offer the full set of three teaching DVDs from Anton Gazenbeek & Natalie Laruccia at discounted prices for members:

  For only $109.99 you get 3 Teaching DVDs:
  Advanced Tango Figures & Sequences Vol. 1 & Vol. 2 (NEW)  plus Tango Salon: The Fundamentals of Social Argentine Tango Vol. 1 (NEW)

  As well, we offer the complete discography of Color Tango Orchestra of Roberto Alvarez at discounted prices. For only $74.99 you get 6 products:
  5 CDs plus 1 DVD

  Please visit the following website for more information:
  http://www.tangotravelercard.com/products_page.htm

  Start getting your discounts today on these exciting products!

  You also can check our long list of shops with discounts in Buenos Aires...

Tango Traveler Discount Card
www.tangotravelercard.com
Correo Yahoo!