[Tango-A] NA-E: May 20th, Goofy Ganchos, Nocturne, New York,

robin thomas niborsamoht at yahoo.com
Sun May 14 12:01:35 EDT 2006

Last month was such a big success that i've decided to
celebrate my birthday every third Saturday of the
month. This month at Nocturne we have Stephane and
Cheri from Montreal
http://robinthomastango.com/images/SherriSteph.jpg

Every month I bring in really good instructors from
all over the country to teach mini workshops before
the milonga. This month Stephane (aka "Pants")and
Sheri will be teaching a class entitled "goofy
ganchos" and performing at 12am.

Isaac Okaba from Denver and Shorey Myers will also be
performing Shorey will also be DJ'ing.

Tango is developing around the country at an amazing
pace. Most weekends I'm travelling around the country
working at tango festivals. I'm trying to have
basically a mini festival with people from all over
the country  every month at my milonga.

So in short,
Nocturne May 20th, this Saturday
Empire Dance