[Tango-A] This very day at Esmeralda's

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at YAHOO.COM
Sun May 14 03:26:19 EDT 2006

(I  AM SO TIRED FROM MY ³RESTFUL² TRIP TO THE MILONGAS OF BUENOS AIRES THAT
I FORGOT TO  POST THIS !!!
--- Lucila de "Nuevo Djork"---sort of how it sounds in BsAs)

FIRST A MILLION THANKS TO LA TURCA YESIM, AND ILENE DE WOODSTOCK FOR A
FANTASTIC DJ BATTLE THAT WAS  REALLY A LOVE-IN AS THEY BOTH LOVE THE MUSIC,
HAVE WILD CD COLLECTIONS, SHARE,  RESPECT EACH OTHER'S MUSICIAN'S
BACKGROUNDS, AND DJ-ing.  THEIR ALTERNATING TANDAS WERE GREAT TREATS. THIS
HAS GOT TO HAPPEN AGAIN. And it will.

NOW ABOUT THIS DIA DE LAS MADRES---

TANGOING DAUGHTER OR SON: BRING YOUR MOM AS MY GUEST!

TANGOING MOM: BRING YOUR DAUGHTER &/or SON AS MY GUEST/S !

Get them tangoing in our beginner class at 6:30 with our excellent guest
teacher, LEXA (see DJ below)
at
ESMERALDA¹S Tango and Tapas at SESSION 73‹at 73rd and 1st Ave--SW corner
   WWW.SESSION73.COM     Tel: 212 517-4445.

DANCE 7:30 Œtil 10:30 plus! ( we sort-of end up going later)
DANCE while class goes on--2 rooms with speakers! Glorious wood floor!
Remember (you must check it out for yourselves)----
SESSION 73 is NAMED in 100 BEST OF NYC list in NEW YORK MAG!

SPECIAL GUEST DJ LEXA ROSEAN!! Her music is a blast‹thrilling stuff!
If we are lucky, we will do SID'S MILONGA CONGA with Lexa's spiffy milonga
selections!
Doors open 5:30 for eating, drinking, schmoozing.

Remember SESSION¹S reasonable food and drink.
Lucille
P.S. Guests STILL observing line-of-dance pretty well!
P.P.S. Some photos are up on my website and also on Session's.
More eventually follow.
212 777 6053
--
³Lucille¹s Designs² plus Esmeralda¹s Dance Events
³Esmeralda¹s TANGO AND TAPAS² Sundays

http://www.lucillesdesigns.com
<http://www.lucillesdesigns.com>