[Tango-A] This Friday May 12th! Ney & Jennifer @ Ukrainian Restaurant

info@neymelo.com neymelo at YAHOO.COM
Mon May 8 10:23:15 EDT 2006

Returning from teaching in Bucharest, Romania!

  Friday May 12th - Ukrainian Restaurant (140 2nd Ave)
(price includes admission to the milongas)
7pm - Technique
8pm - Int/Adv Class (The class will be taught at the level of the 2 or 3 most advanced dancers in the class)

  Performance at 11:30pm

  ALSO! Starting Monday May 22nd:
"NEY & JENNIFER'S MONDAY CLASS & PRACTICA" @ Ukrainian Restaurant (140 2nd Ave)
7pm - 8:30pm: Open Level Technique
8:30pm - ???: Supervised Practica

  We are excited to be teaming up with Dani Carpi of La Belle Epoque Tango Club (http://www.dancetango.com) to start a new class and practica on MONDAY NIGHTS.
  The class will be 90mins long so we can have enough time to give everyone personalized instruction. The aim of this class is to refine the fundamentals (walk, connection, tango movement, and musicality).
  The practica will have a friendly, laidback atmosphere with an emphasis on GOOD DANCEABLE MUSIC. Also, the event is in the Ukranian East Village Restaurant so great food and beverage will be available throughout the night!

  ALSO IN MAY -- SPECIAL PRE-MILONGA WORKSHOPS
(includes admission to the milongas):

  Thursday May 18th - La Nacional Milonga (239 W.14th St)
8pm - Int/Adv Class (Topic TBA)

  Thursday May 25th - La Nacional Milonga (239 W.14th St)
8pm - Int/Adv Class (Topic TBA)

  Please feel free to email or call me if you have any questions.
un abrazo,
Ney (and Jennifer)
  --
http://www.neymelo.com