[Tango-A] NA-E: La Milonguita Ideal says thank you all!!!

Annatina annatango at GMX.NET
Sat May 6 19:48:59 EDT 2006

Dear Friends

I wanted to thank you all for being part of another successful season of La
Milonguita Ideal. Past Sunday was the last one before we close it for the
Summer time, I want to take the opportunity to thank not only all of you who
came Sunday after Sunday, but also special thanks to all the artists who
gave wonderful performances, Guillermina Quiroga, Gustavo Rosas, Jorge
Torres, Mariela Franganillo just to name a few, as well as the inspiring
Musicians like Raul Jaurena, Hector Del Curto, Octavio Brunetti, Sergio
Reyes who gave as the luxury of dancing to live Music. We had many wonderful
winter evenings together, and thanks to all of you who where there this
Milonga has become so popular.

So now on Sundays I will still teach class from 5-6pm at Empire Dance,
(www.empiredance.com <http://www.empiredance.com/> )  and after that we will
all go to dance outdoors, at South Street Seaport. (see www.newyorktango.com
<http://www.newyorktango.com/>  for details)

And, very important: For all of you who enjoyed the Live Music by Octavio
Brunetti (Piano) and Sergio Reyes (Violin), I'm glad to announce that they
will be playing this Wednesday, May 10th at the Tango Club. See website for
details: http://tango.hernanbrisa.com/imagen/tangoclub.swf

See you all very soon!

Annatina

www.annatango.com <http://www.annatango.com/>