[Tango-A] NA-E: Intermediate Tango Series in Virginia Beach, VA

Ernest Williams alohatango2002 at yahoo.com
Wed May 3 22:44:46 EDT 2006

   INTERMEDIATE
  ARGENTINE TANGO IN HAMPTON ROADS

  with ERNEST WILLIAMS AND LINDA SUTTON
  Of E motion L Dance International

  Sexy, sassy, sophisticated, elegant, and passionate! Join us for a fun-filled four-week series! For more information call (757) 630-5949.

  DATES:           Thursdays, May 4, 11, 18, and ***Wednesday, May 25, 2006
  TIME:             Class One :  8 to 9 p.m.      Class Two:  9 to 10 p.m.
  LOCATION:  1900 Rock Lake Loop, Virginia Beach, VA (for directions contact Minnie Fleming 757-471-3718 or chesbaytango at att.net)
  FEES:              $20/pp for the evening or $70 for the series of eight classes
  THEME:        Vals Concepts and Musicality:  A Million Boleos and Planeos

  CHECK OUT WHAT OUR STUDENTS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT OUR CLASSES!
  “My husband and I greatly enjoy Linda and Ernest’s ability to highlight the details that make large improvements in the way we dance together.  It’s like learning trade secrets that others won’t tell you.  Because of their insight and willingness to share, we’ve enjoyed significant improvements in our Tango dancing with only a few sessions.”  -S. Cruz, Charlotte, North Carolina

  ABOUT ERNEST and LINDA
  Ernest Williams and Linda Sutton, each with successful individual artistic careers, joined forces in 2004 to create E motion L Dance International which provides dance choreography, instruction, performances, and cultural experiences in various world dance forms.  Centered around Argentine tango, Ernest and Linda combine 15 years of professional dance experience to provide high energy, dynamic, and rhythmic expressions of tango.  They are internationally known performers and instructors leading cultural exchanges around the world.  Ernest and Linda recently spent six months in Uruguay and Argentina, performing, teaching, studying, and filming a documentary on the African roots of tango.  Highlights of the past year include being three-time featured tango performers on the live weekly national television show La Ciudad de Tango in Uruguay, a sold-out performance of “TANGO:  The Black Dance Experience” at the Club del Actor Theatre in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and a Candombe
 residency highlighting the African roots of tango in Charlotte, North Carolina sponsored by the Dell Curry Charity for Youth Foundation.  As a team, Ernest and Linda have become tango’s newest revolutionaries, with their style described by many South Americans as “genius” and “divine.”