[Tango-A] NA-C: Diva Boutique in Chicago

PJ Grant windycitytango at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 26 22:35:40 EDT 2006

DIVA BOUTIQUE IN CHICAGO

Appearing at the TangoJoven 2006 Festival!

Diva Boutique's Incredible Selection of Tango Shoes, Clothing and Accessories will be Exhibited at the New and Exciting TangoJoven 2006 Festival, held at American Tango Institute (A.T.I.) in Chicago, IL

Join Us For 4 Incredible Days Featuring 5 Milongas, 3 Practicas, 2 Outdoor Milongas and Daily Workshops, Live Orquesta and A Team of the Best DJ's Around!

You'll Find Full Festival Details At:

www.TangoJoven.net

We will Feature Our Entire Inventory at All Practicas and Milongas Held At American Tango Institute (A.T.I.), 325 N. Hoyne, Suite C-404, Chicago, Illinois.

Practica and Milonga Schedule for A.T.I.

6/30 Friday      4:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.  &  9 p.m. - 2 a.m.
7/1   Saturday  4:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. & 1 a.m. - 6 a.m.
7/2   Sunday    5:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. & 9:30 p.m. - 5 a.m.
7/3   Monday    4:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. & 9 p.m. - 3 a.m.

Questions?      Diva Boutique, call Kathleen 727 742-3368
                       TangoJoven Festival, call Burak 312 810-0252

Diva Boutique
San Telmo Buenos Aires
727 742-3368 (USA)
54 11 4362 7508 (BsAs)

www.diva-boutique.com
(Coming Soon)

 Fabulous Collection of the Most Beautiful Shoes and Clothing Designed to Dance Direct From Buenos Aires
Comme il Faut   Definitely the Crème de la Crème of Dance Shoes.  Each Pair Hand Crafted To The Highest Standards And Considered A Piece of Limited-Edition Artwork.

Neo Tango On the Scene since 2003, This Shoe Salon has been Producing
Shoes that have Gained Quite a Following.  Original Designs and Materials - a Visual Feast for the Eyes.

Madreselva  The New Kid on the Block, Madreselva offers Signature Designs Incorporating Unique Materials and Heel Decorations.

Diva Boutique  MENS SHOES designed for style and flexibility,  A Great Selection of  Styles Soft as Kid-Skin Gloves, Beautiful Weaves with Split Sole Construction and Much More.
WOMENS SHOES - Dedicated to providing the hard-to-find shoes Lower heels, Non-Standard  Sizes.   Quality, Value-Priced Shoes for the Beginner.

Experience a Selection of Styles and Sizes Unrivaled Outside of Buenos Aires.

We also carry Sansha Dance Sneakers and
Comfortable Very Fine Dance Shoes at Fantastic Prices

Women's Clothing and Accessories

Fresh Arrivals Direct From The Salons of Buenos Aires!!  Everything from Affordable Clothing, the Height of Fashion in the Clubs of Buenos Aires, to Hand-Painted Designs by Local Craftsmen to Designs from Chic BsAs Boutiques to Limited Edition Collections of Designed By Ermocida (Lorena Ermocida, partner to Osvaldo Zotto) to One of a Kind Creations of MonaXTango, who designs performance wear for Giselle Anne, Alejandra Hobert, Luisa Paez, among many others.  Gorgeous, Original, Hand-Crafted Purses by Rodolfo Garandi, Exhibitor in Numerous Museums in Buenos Aires.  Each Piece Signed.  Also, Racer-Back T-Shirts with Vintage Tango Posters, Light-Weight and Wool Shawls, Jewelry and Much More!!!!

Diva Boutique Designer Shoes, Clothing & Accessories www.diva-boutique.com (coming soon) 727 742-3368 / 727 446-3896 / 011 54 11 4362-7508
Recently Opened: Diva Boutique 648 Union Street Dunedin, FL 34698