[Tango-A] NA, E, A: INTERNATIONAL CHICAGO TANGO FESTIVAL - AUGUST 24-27 - Don't miss it!!!

PJ Grant windycitytango at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 26 22:23:22 EDT 2006

Something is different in Chicago …
A unique urban tango experience awaits you.

The city will be filled with live tango music, passionate dancing, exhilarating performances, films, art exhibits, seminars, world class shopping, history and culture.

(10) hours of wonderful workshops
(4)magnificent milongas with live music
(1)     gala dinner show
(1)     stunning theater performance
and a lot more….

Right in the heart of one of the most exciting commercial, leisure and
entertainment districts and great city avenues of the world…

The Magnificent Mile

With world-renowned tango performers/instructors

Fernanda Ghi and Guillermo Merlo (Argentina)
Andrea Misse and Javier Rodriguez (Argentina)
Nancy Louzan and Damian Esell ( Argentina )
Lorena Gasse and Ariel Barrionuevo (Argentina)
Paulo Araujo ( Brazil )
Natalie Brateli and Pino Dangiola ( Greece and Sweden )

and featuring Chicago ’s own seven-piece tango orchestra,

Orquesta Bohemia de Chicago

All at the first European-style tango festival in the Midwest

2006 International Chicago Tango Fest
August 24-27

Classes will be limited to 40 dancers each.
We would like to invite all  Tango  family members to consider
attending this festival and visit our web site:

www.chicagotangofest.com

for more festival details and registration!
Let’s tango!!!