[Tango-A] Na-E: Tango this weekend in cleveland with Robert Hauk, Yelena Sinelnikova

TimmyTango@aol.com TimmyTango at aol.com
Tue Jun 20 16:52:40 EDT 2006

This weekend in Cleveland, well really, North Ridgeville
Argentine Tango classes instructed by
Robert Hauk, from Portland, Or
Yelena Sinelnikova, from Ann Arbor, Mi
Hector Villar, from Buenos Aires, Argentina

Friday, June 23 classes are for new comers or people who would like a
refresher on the basics of dancing on a small Dance Floor & Prepare for Saturday’s
classes
Alegria 8778 Gatewood Drive. No Ridgeville
8:00 p.m. to 12:00  Basic Steps and Fundamental Moves
    Followed by a Practica and Great Socializing

Saturday, June 24 classes are designed for people
who have 8 weeks to 12 months of lessons. You know a little but still would
like to lead and follow  more clearly, and get  around the dance floor better.
Everything is taught is progression. Each class gets a little harder than the
last. Also, the teachers have the option to change any of the classes to fit
the people who are in the room
Horizon Enterprises Holding Center
32650 Lorain Road. No Ridgeville, 440/227-4070
12:30 Registration and warm up Practica
1:00 to 2:15 Hector Villar will teach:
    Rhythmic walking, Box step, Rock steps, Giros
    Changing from one step into another step
2:30 to 3:45 Robert Hauk and Yelena Sinelnikova teach:
    Leaders Technique & Followers Technique
    Leading more clearly and Following better,
    communicating better. Having a Spontaneous  Reaction with your partner,
Looking like you have
    been dancing for years.
4:00 to 5:15 Hector Villar will teach:
    Musicality, Making the dance fit the music
    Navigating around the dance floor effortlessly
6:00 Dinner with the Stars. There will be a  catered dinner at Alegria for
anyone who needs to stay on this side of town.                      Chicken,
Pasta, Salad, Pizza
9:00 to 2:00 a.m. Milonga Con Dolcezza
Alegria 8778 Gatewood Dr. 440/748-2204
    Special Guest DJ - Yesim “La Turca”  from Club Esmarelda in New York
City

Sunday, June 25 for people with 12 Months of  lessons or more. Or anyone
taking Saturday’s Classes
Horizon Enterprising Holding Center  32650 Lorain Road.  No. Ridgeville,
440/227-4070
12:30 Registration and Warm up Practica
1:00 to 2:15 Robert Hauk and Yelena will teach:
    Men walking backwards, Women walking Forward    Here is a new twist.
You’ll love this new class
2:30 to 3:45 Hector Villar will teach:
    Crossed feet walking & development of Back ochos
4:00 to 5:15 Robert Hauk and Yelena Sinelnikova:
    Strange Exits from Familiar Situations

Monday, June 26: Pilgrim Church
2592 West 14th Street.   Tremont Area    Greg Messina Host
Hector Villar will teach at a Level of dance of people on floor
7:00 Tango Salon
8:00 Vals: Tango moves to Waltz rhythm
9:00 Practica

Tuesday, June 27:
Alegria 8778 Gatewood Dr. No. Ridgeville
Hector Villar will teach at a level of dance of people on floor
7:00 Tango Salon, Basic Steps and Fundamental Moves
8:00 Milonga for Beginners
9:00 Practice and Socializing. Say Fair well to Hector BYOB

Prices
All Workshop Classes are........$15 each
Friday night class and Practica.........$10
Saturday Catered Dinner.................$12
Saturday night Milonga..................$12
Tuesday Night at Alegria................$15

Private Lessons
With any or our fine instructors.......$80 an hou

Robert Hauk
>From Portland, Or. One of, if not the best social tango instructors residing
in the US. Robert can get the largest group of people dancing the Tango faster
than anyone I’ve ever seen. He has taught all over the US, Canada, and
Argentina

Yelena Sinelnikova
>From Ann Arbor, Mich. along with her teaching partner Avik Basu as made Ann
Arbor one of the best places to dance social tango. She has also taught at the
Denver Tango Festival and has taught in Cleveland several times.

Hector Villar
>From Buenos Aires, Argentina, Hector is a citizen of the US, born in Buenos
Aires. Hector left his successful Engineering carrier to dance and teach the
tango. He is the new partner of Myriam Pincen. Together they teach at Salon
Canning in Buenos Aires.

Watch for Future workshops of Argentine Tango

Oscar and Mary Ann Casas
Aug 22 thru Aug 27
Returns for a second time to demonstrate
“Secrets of a Milonguero”
Ricardo Vidort has influenced Oscar a great deal in his dancing and Oscar
promotes Ricardo’s
technique as if he was Ricardo Vidort himself.

Christopher Nassopoulos
Caroline Peattie
Oct 6 thru Oct 10
One of the most sought after social tango instructor
teams residing in San Francisco, Calf.
In Ann Arbor the room is so quiet with people
straining to hear every word they speak