[Tango-A] NA-E: NANCY LOUZAN y DAMIAN ESSEL of Buenos Aires for the very FIRST TIME in US and in North Carolina!

Gülden Özen gulden at tangophilia.com
Tue Jun 20 10:24:07 EDT 2006

Tangueros,

We are pleased to announce this very special event:

AUGUST 11-18 with NANCY LOUZAN y DAMIAN ESSEL of Buenos Aires
directly from BsAs for the very FIRST TIME in US!  &

Special Tango Weekend: August 11-13!

Don't miss this opportunity of studying with one of the most
impressive young couples in the tango world who have a very deep
understanding of the dance that covers more than one style and a very
mature style of dancing and teaching tango which makes them sought
after instructors and dancers/performers all over Argentina, Europe and Asia.
"Considering that the learning does not have an end, they have taken
classes with Gustavo Naveira and Giselle Anne, Herrera Robert, Vanina
Bilous and Chicho Frumboli"  (if you'd like to read more about N y D,
please visit: http://www.abctango.com/damianynancy/curriculum.htm )

We took the trouble of working for several months to create the
opportunity for our dancers to benefit from studying with this world
renowned couple and they did their best to "squeeze" a trip to US in
their schedule between their trips to Europe!

With this special couple, we will have workshops geared towards the
interests of social dancers as well as specialty workshops for
instructors and performers! Stay tuned for more details!

See you in Durham, NC!

Gulden & Jason
www.tangophilia.com
(919)423-7681