[Tango-A] NA-C: Two-weeks left at $150

Karen Whitesell kglass at mo-net.com
Mon Jun 19 20:04:38 EDT 2006

Hello friends,

If you're thinking about Meet in the Middle, Aug 3-6. The rate will go up in two weeks.  Please post your check by July 3.  The rate goes up to $175 after that date.  Student under 25 stays the same at $90.

Still a good bargain at $175, including the best faculty and DJing, all your meals, snacks, classes, milongas, with emphasis on dancing all day and night.  Extras remain the same at $10 ea for Thurs night, Sat night's public showing, and Sun night's class. (Sunday night's meal and milonga is included in your basic price.)

I'm refinishing the original floor for you, again.  The old floor has just danced out all the crack filler.  This time I know to fill with caulk.  Something that will give with the dance as it dances with you.  Yes, you'll wonder why your dancing is so grounded, so effortless.  It'll be the floor. HA!

See floor pictures and festival details at  http://www.thelearningdepot.com/murrays-1

No amount of money will get you in after 120 have paid, so don't miss out... With this number, think of the probability of getting to dance with Robert, Barbara, Jennifer, Ney, Robin, Jennifer O, Srini, Tom, Tonya, Korey, or ... Michael Figart II !

Register today, send $150 to:

Karen Whitesell (417-471-1001) Call for Credit Card (add 3%)
202 S Hickory
Mt Vernon MO 65712