[Tango-A] MISC: Posting your Milonga / Classes in AbcTango

Andres Bezem andres at bezem.com
Wed Jun 7 11:21:45 EDT 2006

Hi everybody.

AbcTango.com has been online for 8 years already, we have come a long way,
and we have nowadays over 25.000 visitors per month.

We have tried, throughout these years to give a service as complete as we
can to the Tango community.

We have a list of milongas, classes and professionals of Tango. This list is
updated automatically every 3 months to ensure that all the info in our site
is up to date.

We invite you to come to our site, and enter the info about yourself, your
classes and/or your milongas.

This service is for free, we do not charge anything for it. You will find
forms in each section to be completed with the info you’d like to enter.

Our site is www.abctango.com (the site is in Spanish, with a link to the
English site in its homepage)

Regards to all!

Andrés Bezem