[Tango-A] (Tango-A) NA-W: YANINA & GENNARO RETURN TO THE S.F. BAY AREA

Eugene & Jeanne Hill genejeanne at comcast.net
Tue Jun 6 18:59:46 EDT 2006

Yanina and Gennaro's visas have been approved and they are planning to
start class July 3rd.  However, if the date changes I will let everyone
know right away.  When I find out they have made their airline
reservations I will send out a reminder for their class and/or a new
date.

Both Yanina and Gennaro are excited about returning to the U.S. They are
practicing everyday and putting together new choreographies and workshop
ideas.

Keep tuned for further information!

Jeanne Hill
925 283-0191