[Tango-A] NA-E:Andres Amarilla, surprise NYC visit

adam hoopengardner ahoopengardner at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 31 23:30:13 EDT 2006

Hey everyone,

So I got a funny call last night. Apparently Brazilian Air went bankrupt and
anyone who has purchased a ticket through them has been... well. for lack of
a better word, screwed.

Andres is one of those poor people so he is stuck in nyc. He will be here
until next Monday and I made the offer to see if he wanted to teach while in
town and he said sure.

So if anyone is interested in taking a private with Andres before he returns
to BA for 6 - 8 months send me an e-mail.
Or you can contact him through his website
www.andresamarilla.com
you can also see videos and other stuff if you don't know who he is yet.
He and his partner and new wife Meredith Klein have just finished a
successful 8 month tour of the US.

See you Weds at TangoCafe!!
a.