[Tango-A] NA-E, NA-C, NA-W: Tuscany Tango 2006 with Omar Vega: a great success!

Diane Ramo dramo at nyc.rr.com
Mon Jul 31 20:00:24 EDT 2006

Dear Tangueros,

I am thrilled to share with you the happy memories of Tuscany Tango 2006 with Omar Vega, which was a roaring success by all accounts. Please visit our website http://mysite.verizon.net/tuscanytango/ and click on photos and comments. To see more photos of the Castello di Gargonza, the home of Tuscany Tango, where guests stayed and TT activities were held, visit www.gargonza.it  I was particularly excited about the connections we made with the thriving Tuscan/Umbrian tango community - they came to our milonga and we visited two of theirs. Warm, friendly people, wonderful dancers!

Stay tuned for news of Tuscany Tango 2007!

with best wishes, Diane Ramo, Director and Founder, Tuscany Tango