[Tango-A] NA-C: Meet in the Middle is full

Karen Whitesell kglass at mo-net.com
Fri Jul 28 11:42:47 EDT 2006

I am officially closing registration for Meet in the Middle.  Eating space is the problem, if we could only eat as close as we dance.  I will be asking participants to choose early or late seating...

If you failed to enroll, we will miss you. Expecting a lot of good dances...

If you are coming, please tell me early or late as you register, especially Sat night for the gala event when we have over 130 to eat before the show...

Thanks, Karen