[Tango-A] NA-C: Fandango de Tango 2006 in Austin, TX Nov 22-26

LTDANCERAM@aol.com LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Tue Jul 18 13:54:45 EDT 2006

LEARN TO DANCE AUSTIN
Ricardo Moncada,  Pres.
8910 Research  Blvd. #E-1
Austin, TX  78758
ph#:  (512) 450-0200
Website:  _www.learn2dance.com_ (http://www.learn2dance.com/)
Email:  _info at learn2dance.com_ (mailto:info at learn2dance.com)
We  wish to announce the 8th Fandango de Tango in Austin, TX,  to be held Nov
22-26.
An  Immersion in the Art of Argentine Tango
Introducing  our  All-Star Cast of Teachers
Fabian  Salas y Carolina del  Rivero
Guillermo  Merlo y Fernanda Ghi
Alex  Krebs y Luciana Valle
Nito  y Elba  Garcia
Pablo  Pugliese y Noel Strazza

We have moved our event to the Omni Austin Hotel at Southpark
4140 Governor's  Row
Austin, TX 78744
(512)  448-2222
_www.omniaustinsouthpark.com_ (http://www.omniaustinsouthpark.com/)

We've arranged for a very  special rate for Fandango attendees.
$89 Single/double/triple/quad room +  tax
You must mention "Fandango" for discount. Make your reservations  early!!
This is a beautiful hotel with great  food and wonderful amenities!
Free Airport Shuttle service for all  who stay at the Hotel!!
At this time we are not ready to  accept registrations but will be doing so
in a few days.  We wanted to keep you informed so you  could make your plans to
come to Austin for this fabulous  event.
Just so you know some of the details  about the Fandango de Tango
Over 100  hours of Tango Dancing FUN!
74 Hours and 5 Levels of Classes Taught by the  Best in the World!!
No Partners  Required!!  Limited  Enrollment!
Plenty of Practice Time. Rest/Practice Intervals are scheduled  between
classes.
Complimentary refreshments will be available between  classes.
*Special  Beginner Classes*
36 Hours or  more of Social Dancing, Guest DJ’s, Dancing To The Best Tango
Tunes!
6 Milongas  with seating In-The-Round (great views all around)
Wednesday Night,  Thanksgiving Brunch Milonga, Thursday Night,
Friday Night, Saturday  All-Night, Sunday Night
Beautiful Austin, Texas will be the host city  for this wonderful dance
experience.
November is a great time to be in  Austin, one of the most beautiful cities
in the U.S.
We've got the  State Capitol, the Univ. of Texas, famous  "6th  St", the TX
Hill  Country, the
Highland lakes area, and all  the live music venues you can handle.

*Spectacular Saturday Night Show  With the Stars*
*Special Beginner Classes for Novice or New Dancers*
*Full  Tango Passes Get Early Entry To  Milongas*