[Tango-A] NA-W: Last tango in Los Altos, California - Friday, July 21

Mallpasso@aol.com Mallpasso at aol.com
Tue Jul 18 13:52:28 EDT 2006

-----------------
Forwarded Message:
Subj:Last Tango in Los Altos
Date:7/17/2006 20:13:57 Pacific Daylight Time
From:fridaytango at earthlink.net
To:fridaytango at earthlink.net
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Come and enjoy the last milonga in Los Altos. Due to reasons beyond my
control,
this will be the last milonga I will host in Los Altos on the third Friday of
the
month.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support during these two
years.
Now put on your dancing shoes and come and kick those heels one last time!

Class taught by GLENN CORTEZA, followed by milonga.

Class: 8:00 to 9:00 pm.   $15.00 class & milonga

Milonga: 9:00 to midnight.    $12.00

American Legion Hall
347 First St., Los Altos, California

Hardwood floor, easy street parking, and refreshments.

Directions:
>From 101: Exit on San Antonio/Los Altos. From San Antonio Rd. turn right on
Whitney.
Turn right on First St.
>From 280: Take the El Monte exit, go north to Foothill. Turn left. Turn right
on
San Antonio. Turn left on First St.

Thank you my friends and fellow tangueros,

Violeta