[Tango-A] NA-C: Chas & Gaia in Grand Junction, CO 7/14-16

Chas Gale hotchango at msn.com
Tue Jul 11 01:48:27 EDT 2006

Greetings from The Tango House,

Chas & Gaia will visit Grand Junction this weekend for workshops, private
instruction and milongas. We would love to see you there. See
details below and check the Events & News page on The Tango House web site
for complete workshop descriptions. http://www.thetangohouse.com/21901.html

Happy Tango in the West
With Guest Teachers Chas Gale and Gaia Banovich
Friday, July 14, 2006 8:00pm to Midnight - Milonga at the Tango Shop, 1840 K
4/10 Road, Fruita
Saturday, July 15, 2006 Tango Shop - Class at 1:00pm Tango Technique I - III
Building Happy Tangos
Class at 3:00pm Tango Shop - Tango Technique IV Dancing Outside the Box
Saturday , July 15, 2006 8:00pm to Midnight - Milonga at Elite Dance 305
Main Street, GJ
Sunday, July 16, 2006, Class at 1:00pm Tango Shop - Milonga Technique,
Building Happy Milongas

One Class - $20 per person
Two Classes - $35 per person
Three Classes - $50 per person

Chas and Gaia available for Privates
Chas and Gaia separately - $60 for one hour
4 lessons for $200
Chas and Gaia together - $100 for one hour
Call Scott at 257-1231 or E-mail at s.betts at bresnan.net for information or
to schedule privates

Directions to Tango Shop:
Take Hwy 6&50 West toward Fruita
Turn right on 19 road (new stoplight and big red barn)
Turn left on K Road
Turn right on 18 1/2 road

Tango shop is on the corner of 18 1/2 and K 4/10 Rd - look for the garage
under construction that is bigger than the house.