[Tango-A] NA-C: Denver Labor Day Fest milongas at The Tango House

Chas Gale hotchango at msn.com
Fri Jul 7 04:09:46 EDT 2006

Greetings from The Tango House,

Don't forget The Tango House milongas during The Denver Labor Day Tango Fest
when making your flight and hotel reservations.

Thursday, August 31st, 9:30pm - 2am, DJ Chas Gale
Monday, September 4th, 8:30pm - 1am, DJ TBA

The best kept secret for the Denver festivals is not a secret any longer.
The Tango House occupies an 1890 converted Italian market. It is dedicated
to Argentine Tango. We do nothing else and we take great care to insure it
offers the ultimate tango experience. The 116 year old floor floats
naturally. It is ultra soft and the tactile quality is perfect. The Golden
Area music is expertly mixed by a 12 year radio veteran, Chas Gale, or
another one of Denver's most popular DJs. The sound system is sweet and phat
and is hung from the ceiling so you never have to dance 3 feet from
loudspeakers set to cover a 50 foot distance. Enjoy carefully selected
assortments of delicate fruits, cheeses, meats and sweets as well as wine
and a wide variety of non-alcoholic beverages.

No detail is left to chance at The Tango House. We believe TTH milongas make
coming early and staying late to all Denver festivals a must. But don't
believe us, believe the numerous touring Argentine tango professionals who
have called TTH "one of the best milongas in the world", or ask any of the
past festival attendees.

You can also shop for tango shoes in the only permanent boutique in North
America. Choose from the highest quality shoes imported direct from Buenos
Aires such as Comme il Faut, Neo Tango, Victorio, Suipacha 256, Delie,
Madreselva and others. TTH also features a great assortment of hand selected
tango CDs for purchase.

The Tango House is all things tango and we look forward to your visit.
With our best wishes,
Chas & Gaia

The Tango House
3617 Osage Street