[Tango-A] NA-C:NYE Mt Vernon:Menu

Karen Whitesell kglass at mo-net.com
Tue Dec 19 15:45:45 EST 2006

Season Greetings:  Along with Chas and Gaia entertaining us with the latest in Tango Moves for New Year's Eve and a great Weekend of Classes, I have selected the following menus you will enjoy.

Sat Lunch: 12:00 pm
Asian Chicken drumettes w/ rice
Chipolata Sausage Sandwiches w/ Horseradish cream sauce
Assorted dips and snack crackers
Dessert Platter with assorted sweet morsels

Sat Dinner: 7:00 pm
Beef Brisket smothered in special BBQ sauce
Chicken Enchilada covered in cheese and white sauce
Seasoned Green Beans
Cut Corn in Butter sauce
Tasty Spinach Salad
Favorite Apple Salad
Sweet Pasta Salad
Assorted Homemade pies and cakes

Sunday Brunch 11:00 am
Honey glazed Baklava Rolls with walnut and maple filling
Country Biscuits and Sausage Gravy
Fruit Platter
Assorted deli meat and cheese platter
Cookie tray

Sunday Dinner:7:00 pm
White Chili w Chicken Soup
Broccoli and creamy cheese Soup
Famous Chicken Salad w/ Pocket Bread
Wild Greens and sweet/sour dressing

Midnight New Year's Celebration
Surprise Dessert/ w Champagne

Still time to register, So far, I have guests coming from Texas, Florida, New York, Oklahoma, and locally.  Price: $170 Friday through Sunday--5 classes, 4 meals, 4 practicas, 2 unending milongas

Separate Pricing: Friday= $40 Sat and Sun = $150. Sat=$100, Sun=$100, Sat night dinner/dance $45, Sun dinner/dance $45. Each class/meal or milonga $25 ea. Practicas are free with class.

Call or Email Karen 417-471-1001 ASAP before Monday, Dec 25. Space is limited.  see details:

http://www.thelearningdepot.com/murrays-1/tangoevent.htm
Merry Christmas, Karen