[Tango-A] NA-C: 2nd Annual Potluck First Milonga of the New Year in Chicago on 010107

PJ Grant windycitytango at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 16 16:58:49 EST 2006

You are invited to the 2nd Annual
Potluck First Milonga of the New
Year on Monday, January 1, 2007 - 7:00 p - 1:00 a at Mariposa ( 1813 W Byron St., Suite 214 , Chicago IL )

Featuring
– Chicago ’s 1st
DJ playoff! Haven’t had enough contests over the holidays? We’ll have at least
8 different DJs play their favorite sets of Tango, Vals and Milonga rhythms. You’ll
vote for your favorite DJ at 11:30 p. The winning DJ will receive a Gift Certificate!

Entry
- $10  - BYOB, of course. Also, please bring your favorite dish, or
even Holiday leftovers, for our Tango
Community Pot-Luck nibbling!!!  Media
(i.e., computer / TV) will be available for you to check the progress of any
remaining sports activities. We also will
provide the opportunity for you make a donation to help one of our struggling
tangueras.

Hostessed
by: Valerie Wright (773.505.3917) and Phoebe J. Grant (773.260.2595) / WindyCityTango at yahoo.com / TangoLadyChicago at tmail.com - ONLY for urgent messages)