[Tango-A] Tango-A - NA-E: NYC milonga - Bailemos Tango at the 92nd St. Y at Lexington Avenue

Tango Times tangotalk at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 1 21:46:42 EST 2006

BAILEMOS TANGO at the 92nd St. Y at Lexington Avenue - NYC
  "For a Buenos Aires Experience in Manhattan"

  Saturday - December 2nd

  8-9pm Class for Beginners followed by the milonga until 3am

  Recorded and Live Music are featured

  Raul Jaurena has just returned from a world-wide tour and will be on Bandoneon with his NY Tango Trio

  Performance by Eduardo & Mayte

  $15 for the entire evening includes delicious and refreshing refreshments

  Warm ambiance, great dance floor, fantastic space - Best tango dancers in NYC

  We hope that we have the pleasure of your presence

  Your hosts
  Danel y Maria
  www.danelymaria.com

  Give our website a visit and read our latest issue of The Tango Times in pdf