[Tango-A] NA-NE: NYC All Night Milonga

Sarah La Rocca sarah_la_rocca at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 1 14:07:39 EST 2006

"Until I get to heaven I'm going to dance my life away"
  Prince

  NYC All Night Milonga
  Saturday December 9th

  DJ Yesim "La Turca"
  Guest instructor CARINA LOSANO
  Intermediate class at 9pm
  Dancing 10pm to 5am
  performances at midnight

  Admission is $15 which includes the class and the best refreshments
  anywhere, guaranteed.

  Stepping Out Studios, 37 West 26th Street @ 6th Ave. 9th floor
  646-742-9400

  Direct from Buenos Aires-the NEOTANGO Tango Shoe Boutique.
  Come ready to shop (cash only please) large selection of hot styles
  and the best prices in town.

  The All Night Milonga is famous and popular for the wide open dance space,
  relaxed vibe and always the best DJ's, teachers and performers.
  Tangueros of all levels, styles, stripes, spots and patterns are welcome.
  We have room for all.

  NEWSFLASH!
  All Night Milonga Pre-New Years Party Sat. Dec 30th
  with special guest DJ RAMU!

  Thank you,
  Sarah La Rocca