[Tango-A] EU-E: Celine Ruiz and Damian Rosenthal In Istanbul

Aydogan (El Encuentro) aydogan at tangoencuentro.com
Sat Aug 26 12:12:19 EDT 2006

Dear List,

It is our great pleasure to announce our first event after our 3rd
International Istanbul Tango Festival, www.istanbultangofestival.com.

Celine Ruiz - Damian Rosenthal will be with us as the programme detailed
below.

In case you need help on accomodation, and any other information please
contact to us.

Hope to see you here, again......

Aydogan - Sule
El Encuentro

www.tangoencuentro.com <http://www.tangoencuentro.com/>
www.istanbultangofestival.com <http://www.istanbultangofestival.com/>

Tango Workshop
=============
6-7-8 October, Istanbul

Masters
======
Celine Ruiz y Damian Rosenthal

Classrooms
=========
Pack 1: Intermediate-Advanced, 3 classes, 4.5 hours in total
Pack 2: Advanced-Master Class, 3 classes, 4.5 hours in total
Pack 3: All levels, 2 classes, 3 hours, 40 E

Milongas : Pack 3
=============
6 October, show and milonga, 15 E, includes a drink
7 October, show and milonga, 15 E, includes a drink

Prices
=====
P1, or P2 : 55 E
P1 + P2 : 100 E
P1/P2 + P3 : 90 E
P1+P2+P3 : 120 E

Blok 1 subjects;
- Communication and the dance systematic in Nuevo Tango
- Unusual Boleo an sacadas
- Creative combinations in Nuevo Tango

Blok 2 subjects
- Off axis works - Volcada-Colgada techniques
- New dynamics in Colgadas
- Creative combinations in Nuevo Tango

Blok 3 subjects
- Musicality - From othantic to electronico
- Improvisation Tips & Techniques.

Celine Ruiz and Damian Rosenthal
==========================
Celine Ruiz and Damian Rosenthal are one of the new outstanding couples of
today's Argentine Tango.

They belong to the so-called "Tango Nuevo" generation, initiated by Gustavo
Naveira, Fabian Salas and Chicho Frumboli. Due to the quality of Celine and
Damian's artistry and teaching, they are regularly invited to perform and
teach in Europe, Argentina, Korea, Japon and United States.

Since 2002, Celine and Damian have form part of two argentine tango dance

companies: the "All That Tango Dance Company" directed by Sebastian Arce and
Mariana Montes and the "Compania Argentina" directed by Anibal Panunzzio.
These companies regularly tour Italy, France, Germany and Japon.

Celine and Damian were invited to participate in the formal casting of
teachers in the CITA 2006.

Their work combines on one hand, an exploration of the infinite
possibilities of improvisation and on the other hand, a more personal search
on the choreographic and theatrical level.

Celine and Damian's instruction focuses in the learning and development of
improvisation that allows each dancer, through the acquisition of a certain
technique, to develop his individual creativity and musicality.