[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC WINNER & MILONGA class for those who fear this dance

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 17 18:17:15 EDT 2006

SESSION 73 and ESMERALDA'S TANGO AND TAPAS this Sun Aug 20!
Always on Sunday, always air conditioned!

Yesim prepares a wonderful program and may be jamming with a favorite, DJ,
Ilene de Woodstock--- if she can make it down they share in their best
DJ/tango love-fest style!

Innovative Steps contest! $100 prize went to Marco Leal!
We had a ball---so much fun!  We may repeat this later in the fall.
(I hope to get the contestants back together to make a video before or after
the regular milonga as we were unable to do this last Sunday.)

YESIM'S MILONGA CLASS continues for those who fear this glorious dance!
Yesim helps to demystify it!
Come and overcome. 6-7 class, 6:30-7 guided practica
(Yesim is a master at this!)

POPULAR BEGINNERS CLASS with JEAN FUNG at 6:30.
Dance 'til 11:00
Both Classes Included in $10 admission
Doors opens at 5:30 for outdoor or indoor eats and drinks.

Esmeralda¹s Always on Sundays and always
¡Aire acondicionado!

SESSION 73, 1st ave and 73rd, SW corner
(212 517 4445)

Your host,