[Tango-A] misc:Oct 14-23 Last Call Tanguera Tour/IntensiveTango Tour For Women

swingn82thebar swingn82thebar at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 17 10:13:42 EDT 2006

Ladies,

There is still time to sign up for 10 days and 9 nights of tango classes and dancing during the height of Buenos Aires´ spring.

Recommended in the 2006 Frommer´s Guide.
Oct 14-23, 2006
Limited to 5 women.

This 10-day tour includes 9 nights of lodging (double-occupancy), a dinner tango show in Esquina Carlos Gardel Tango, 7 semi-private dance classes, 2 entirely private lessons, top professors (Virginia Gomez, Christian Marquez, Luis Bianchi, and more), daily dining in in some of BsAs finest and funkiest restaurants, nightly dance outtings to the milongas, a day-trip and boat ride in Tigre, daily guided sight seeing/shopping excursions, and all land transportation.   More details at http://www.tangueratours.com/details.htm

This is a "non-tour" tour helps take you "off the beaten track" to see the a Buenos Aires that many tourists never see. Also, we aspire to have a tour that´s extremely flexible, so that you see and do in BsAs what you wish.

$1580 (single occupancy!) thanks to a great exchange rate!
tangueratours at hotmail.com | www.tangueratours.com

Click here to read ToTango review of Tanguera Tours
http://www.totango.net/chummers.html

Trade in your MULTIMEDIA life of work, TV, phones, email, internet for a MULTISENSORY vacation...one focusing on the human dimensions of music, motion, mood that will awaken every one of your senses.  The Tango of Buenos Aires!

Live the warm, social porteño culture.  Experience what it is to dance a close embrace tango with a dancer who knows how to both pay attention and engage you as together you both express to the music.

BY DAY experience the art, customs, and society of the vibrant city which shaped and continues shaping the tango, and...
BY NIGHT feel what it is to be enveloped in the embrace of an experienced tango dancer while floating down the salon to the music of Miguel Calo, Fresedo, or Rodriguez.

Participants say that they learned more in this 10 day tour than in the months or years that they learned before.

(If none of these dates work for you, please tell us which would by filling out the form at http://www.tangueratours.com/form.html)

In this trip we will reveal to you the truth behind many enigmatic issues in social tango dancing.  As women, should we close our eyes? How is the embrace?  Is there a lean?  How do the "tandas" work?  Should I dance with the same gentleman more than once?  Though tango codes of conduct seem complex, a clear understanding of the essence of the dance, its historical and present day context, will help you relax, comprehend, and relate better in the milonga environment.  We will shed light on all these aspects on a fun and entertaining way to make your contact with the tango world of Buenos Aires that much more authentic.

Learn how to connect with your partner and the tango music through the secrets of good following and dancing style FOR WOMEN.  Also, connect with the city of Buenos Aires with that same profundity under the guidance of a dancer/guide who has lived and breathed BsAs tango for the last 3 years thereby learning the innerworkings and idiosyncracies of this dynamic subculture.  Furthermore, she leverages her knowledge of the rhythm, customs, and business practices of this city so that you don´t miss a beat in your valuable time here.

Talk with a past Tanguera to hear a first-hand account of what this tour can offer.