[Tango-A] Asada Milonga - August 13th

gltango gltango at verizon.net
Thu Aug 10 14:34:00 EDT 2006

Hola Tangueros y Tangueras,

Well it's the dog days of August and it's hot enough to bake an Empanada
on the sidewalk. So your hot, sweaty and it's just to darn muggy to do
much of anything. That can only mean it's time to cool off and come join
us for Great Dancing, Great Company and Great Music at the Asada Milonga
on Sunday August 13th. We will start off the Milonga with a lesson by
Steven Cook and follow that with tanda after tanda of music for you to
tango away your summer.

Oh, just two more things: Please be sure you come through the front to
register and get your raffle ticket. Also, if you use the smoking deck
please be sure you close the door and do not leave it open.

Jean and I look forward to seeing you on Sunday!

Asada Milonga
Sunday, August 13th
A Wonderful Evening of Great Dancing, Great Company and Great Music

Hosted by Greg Lordi and Jean Torsiello.

Community Club of Brookside
1 East Main St., Brookside, NJ
Phone Number - 908.221.1033

Tango Class - from 6:30pm 7:15pm

Instructor: Steven Cook

Milonga from 7:15 - 10ish.

Admission is $15 at the door (BYOB).

For more information call 908-221-1033 or 201-585-8346
e mail info at tanogasado.com
Website: http://www.tangoasado.com

Directions
Directions to Community Club of Brookside
1 East Main St., Brookside, NJ
Phone Number: (908) 963-6284

 >From the North:

* •Take Interstate 287 south to exit 35 (route 124, Madison Avenue), go
right towards Morristown.
* •Go .8 (eight tenths) miles to the Morristown Green (a block square
park with all roads one way anti-clockwise)
* •Go around 3 sides of the square (Right, Left, Left) to Washington Ave
Traffic Light
* •Make Right At Washington Ave (Rt 510) towards Mendham and Chester
* •Continue another 4.7 miles.
* •Immediately after Alcott House sign (on left), turn right on Cherry
Lane (green sign to Mendham Municipal Court on left in addition to the
street sign on right).
* •Go a half mile to the next stop sign (E. Main St.). The Community
Club is immediately on the right.

 >From the South:

* •Take I-287 North to 2nd North Maple Ave. exit - 30B.
* •Proceed 0.2 miles west to U.S. Highway 202 traffic light
* •Turn Right at Rt 202 Traffic Light
* •Proceed on 202 to Tempe Wick traffic light.
* •Turn Left at Tempe Wick Traffic Light
* •Proceed on Tempe Wick for about 2.5 miles to Corey Lane
* •Turn Right on Cory Lane.
* •Cory Lane will end at Mendham Road
* •Turn Left on Mendham Road for .3 miles to Cherry Lane (green sign to
Mendham Municipal Court on left in addition to the street sign on right).
* •Turn Right on Cherry Lane and go a half mile to the next stop sign
(E. Main St.) and turn right. The Community Club is immediately on the
right.

 >From the East

* •Take I-78 West to Route 24 (toward Morristown). Continue until the
end of Route 24 to southbound I-287, and proceed as above From the North.

 >From the West
•Take I-78 East to Route I-287 North proceed as above From the South