[Tango-A] NA-E: NANCY LOUZAN y DAMIAN ESSEL of Buenos Aires for the FIRST TIME in US and in North Carolina!

Gülden Özen gulden at tangophilia.com
Tue Aug 1 10:00:05 EDT 2006

Hi folks,

We are happy and excited about Nancy and Damian's
very first visit to US however, we are sorry to
let you know that we no longer have openings in
the workshops of August 11-13 weekend.
You may join us for the two milongas we will host
Friday and Saturday nights. Nancy and Damian will
be performing at the Saturday night milonga.

We look forward to having you dancing with us in
Durham either over special weekends or at any
"late-night" or "all-night" milonga (please
visit: www.tangophilia.com  for the upcoming
special events and all-night-milongas)

Memorable tango moments to all!

Gulden Ozen