[StarCluster] How to setup a cluster using cc2.8xlarge?

Justin Riley jtriley at MIT.EDU
Wed May 16 14:29:03 EDT 2012

Hi Harry,

Sorry you're having issues. What is the exact command you're using to
start the cluster? I'll try launching a cc2.8xlarge and see if I'm able
to reproduce the issue.

~Justin